Healthy Hearts reopened its doors on Monday September 14th 2020. We are continuing to follow the Province of Ontario’s and CORHEALTH Ontario’s response to COVID 19. Additional reopening information is posted here and on our Facebook page.
Things to remember for reopening:
- Class sizes will be reduced to 10 people per class.
- Please bring and wear a mask during class activities.
- Temperature checks and screening questions will be instituted at the beginning of class.
- Please don’t arrive early. The doors will remain locked until 5 minutes before class times.
- Plexiglas has been installed between bikes.
- Please take your blood pressure at home before coming to class. We will have a cuff available if you are unable to take your own blood pressure at home, but this is at your discretion.
- Please do not bring additional items such as extra clothes, bags etc to class. We are trying to reduce the amount of items in our space.
- Classes will be split up into two stations, one for aerobic training and one for resistance training. You will complete one at a time and then switch to accommodate for social distancing.
- Please refrain from coming to class if you are ill.
Reminder: Healthy Hearts has moved to a new location 410 MacEwan Street, Goderich. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the new location when classes resume!