The Covid19 virus is causing significant uncertainty and the landscape is rapidly evolving. Many of our members are high risk. Accordingly, Healthy Hearts will follow the lead of the Province of Ontario and is now offering virtual cardiac rehab for our current members. This new model of care is being offered to allow members to continue with their exercise programs, receive distant coaching and case management services from qualified cardiac rehab staff, all from the safety of their own homes.
The virtual cardiac rehab program includes:
- Intake appointment with the Program Director and Medical Director to assess your medical history and appropriateness for the program
- Two exercise classes per week with the same members offered via zoom
- Case management to help members progress with their exercise program
- Questions and answers from members
- Social interaction with all members
- Patient education offered in a group setting
If access to the internet or a computer is a limitation for you, will are also happy to offer the same service listed above via telephone option. This will include the same components listed above without the face to face interaction. However, you can still join in on the conversations and enjoy doing your exercise in a virtual group setting.
Please give us a call at 519-524-5411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a virtual cardiac rehab program.
NEW AND INCOMING MEMBERS WILL ALSO HAVE THE OPTION TO ENROL IN A VIRTUAL PROGRAM. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION.
The health and safety of our participants and staff are of utmost important to Healthy Hearts. The situation will be monitored and addressed accordingly.